Broad spectrum and long acting ectoparasiticide for ticks,
lice, mange mites, biting and nuisance flies
Cypermethrin High CIS % EC
For control of ticks, flies, lice and mites and domesticated
animals as well as animal houses.
- Animals must be dipped for minimum 1 minute in the dip and immersed completely at least once for effective application.
- When using as spray the quantity should be sufficient for complete wetting of animal body.
- For effective control of ectoparasites, it is recommended to apply ECTOCLEAN to whole here at one time and also the animal’s house.
- Add 1-2 ml. ECTOCLEAN liquid in 1 liter of water and apply the prepared solution thoroughly on the animal body.
- In cases of heavy infestation, it is desirable to repeat application after 1 hour.
- For effective control add 20ml. ECTOCLEAN liquid in 5 liters of water and spray this highly concentrated solution in the animal sheds especially in the cracks and crevices.
- In highly infested areas it is advisable to repeat the application after one week.
- Mix 3-5 ml. ECTOCLEAN per liter of water and spray as an aerosol in the sheds and surrounding to control flies.
OR as directed by the veterinarian.
Avoid contact with the body as much as possible.
Accidental splashes on skin and clothes must be washed with soap and plenty of water.
Do not eat, drink or smoke during treatment. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
In case of indisposition, seek medical aid. If swallowed accidentally, consult a medical practitioner or nearest hospital. Apply symptomatic therapy.
Animal under 4 weeks of age must be treated with caution and utmost care.
Do not treat sick, weak, debilitated, exhausted or thirsty animals.
SIn case of accidental ingestion, carry out gastric lavage, treat symptomatically
Aluminum bottles of 5ml., 15ml., 50ml., 11t.