Ionic Calcium 7200 mg.
Phosphorus 3600 mg.
Vitamin D3 4000 I.U.
Vitamin B12 400 meg.
Biotin 20 meg.
L-Arginine 160 mg.
Cobalt 100 mg.
Manganese 20 mg.
Zinc 250 mg.
- As an aid to prevent milk fever & associated complication
- As an aid to favour the normal contraction of uterus
- For normal calving & timely expulsion of placenta
- Primary uterine inertia
- For improving uterine tone for better conception and prevention of ROP
- As an aid to increase the milk yield
For higher milk yield:
Administer one bottle per day for 5-10 days oral.
To prevent milk fever:
Administer one bottle at the sign of calving & give another bottle within 6-12 hours after calving Repeat every 12 hours or as needed